TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 00:42:25 +0100
Hi all,
first I will give an 'eloge'  to Greg for his comment.
second a NTC matter. I have uploaded a 3 minutes long song under the folder
'Reports for Technet/NTC'.  My favorite singer. When she does  this one the
hair rise all over my body. Can you guess who she is? The one who is
correct will get a copy of the most deep diving Tin whisker report I have
seen. I've got permission for one and only one copy, more than 100 pages,
not known within the  USA . And he/she who wins has no right to copy to
others.

Just ONE guess!

Inge