TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 06:48:39 -0500
Zenith, the quality goes in before the name goes on.  Always wanted one of the Transoceanic models.  I have their first transistorized portable AM radio / black with gold trim. Still runs on 4 AA batteries.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone