TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:29:08 -0600
Michael,
The question is too broad.  Kinda like asking which is the best Chevy or
best Ford.

What end use environment are you protecting against, for how long, and
what are the consequences of failure?

You might take a look at the Qualified Products List for MIL-I-46058 and
you can see the coatings qualified for military use.

http://www.dscc.dla.mil/programs/qmlqpl/QPLdetail.aspx?QPL=46058

Doug Pauls