TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:41:23 +0000
TTTTTTTTTTThhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee tttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooffffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssss  ttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt       CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hmm, must be time to go home and go to bed.
pat