TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:07:21 +0000
I should explain to possibly puzzled TechNetters that Mousehole  (pronounced
Mowzle) is a small fishing village in Cornwall and not actually a mouse
hole. Inge was not on too much Mountain Dew or other doubtful substances and
not trying to emulate Alice in Wonderland and the rabbit hole.

Best Wishes

Mike