TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:34:11 +0100

   if CB are installed on a Large Scale Stationary Tool or Large Fixed
Installation , or in other EEE not in the scope of the RoHS, they do not
need to be RoHS Compliant, but if CB are installed on EEE who are in the
scope of the RoHS, they must be RoHS Compliant for substances in homogeneous
part.
For your info, ABB (for sure) and other Producers, they fabricate CB RoHS
Compliant, so you can install them where you need, on EEE  who are IN or OUT
of the scope of RoHS  ( remember since Jan 2th 2013 RoHS I 2002/95/EC has
been superseded by 2011/65/EU  RoHS II  recast).

Regards

Gabriele