TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:11:32 -0400
So at some point the antics of Dave Hillman and the FEQB will make
Doug's brain explode in outrage and frustration, but we can console
ourselves with the knowledge the fragments will self extinguish,
limiting collateral damage?

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer