TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:23:26 -0600
Inge,
Iowa has corn and soybeans.  Idaho has the potatos.......

Doug Pauls

From:   Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   02/11/2013 05:21 AM
Subject:        Re: [TN] Anti-splashing solder wire [NTC]
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks Pat! WHAT a place! Breathtaking!  More superlatives!
On the BR2 star engine: How on earth can you fix the enormous centrifugal
forces? Whole engine rotates! Unbelievable! And still more
make-me-just-gasp: how in the name of Iowa's potatoes do you make the
interface for accelerator (throttle ) and fuel???

Thanks again! Had no idea there was such a museum. Models museums are many
but models with full functions, that's something else!

Inge

On 11 February 2013 11:08, Goodyear, Patrick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Modeling!
>
> Check out the http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com on the internet.  Those
> guys make me very humble.
>
> Everything one could imagine in miniature and most if not all of it
FULLY
> functional.
>
> I have spent hours browsing that site, on my bucket list to go visit the
> museum.
>
> Pat

Who