TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:21:15 -0600
Lame Dave, very lame..........

Doug Pauls

From:   "David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   02/08/2013 05:20 PM
Subject:        Re: [TN] NTC Friday Element Quiz - The Question
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Doug - the FEQAB has completed is research and review of you Friday
Element Quiz response. Your response was disqualified for two reasons:

(1) You credited Talcium as containing corn starch but FEQAB research
shows
you made no mention of an additional Talcium constituent listed by the
Egyptians as "mummy dust" which explains why no one can find Talcium in
Iowa as mummies are in short supply.

(2) The FEQAB reached out to a pair of volunteer research assistants
(James
Head and his resourceful colleague Vincent) who noted that you made no
reference to "born with a silver-spoon in one's mouth" which clearly would
have assisted in providing a correct response of "silver".

Dave