TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:08:51 +0000
Modeling!

Check out the http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com on the internet.  Those guys make me very humble.

Everything one could imagine in miniature and most if not all of it FULLY functional.

I have spent hours browsing that site, on my bucket list to go visit the museum.

Pat