TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
"Gumpert, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gumpert, Ben
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:42:16 +0000
Ioan,

My guess is that most 'solder splashing' is a result of the flux activity (physical, not chemical). With that in mind, you might look at how much flux is being applied and when heat and solder are being applied (all at the same time?)

Ben