TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Gregory Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gregory Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:14:25 -0600
Dave

A co-op project sounds like a great idea.

We had historical data before inerting and had some good data after inert
that showed marked changes. Not big changes but slow increases.

I had hoped to write it all up after sufficient data collection but the
Lucent melt down ended that dream.

Greg