DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Arlene Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:40:22 +0000
Gary,

You are right round boards are the most challenging to palletize, I've done a few of them and we sometimes end up having to rework the edges. There probably isn't a perfect solution, just the one that fits you best.

That's what I love about being a designer, the variety of challenges we face keeps it interesting. As you said... good fun.

Arlene