TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 11:36:55 +0100
Hi,
We made a 'deep diving' into the topic decades ago. Several components were
exposed to a range of harmonic vibration packages. All kind of bond wires
were tested, long, short, thin, thick, gold, aluminum. We found that you
must use at least one magnitude more energy to destroy bonds, than what you
use in any Sonar scanning machine. And most important: When we observed
damages, they were not caused because of high amplitude, but rather by LONG
EXPOSURE.  The job was done by Professor Bill Brox.

Most of these works were done many, many years ago. I've such an article on
my DropBox under 'Analysis Methods'. Bad copy, but readable.  The
conclusion was that CSAM is NONDESTRUCTABLE.

Inge