TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:48:48 -0600
U.Nagaraj,

Most of the major labs should be able to do this test.  I know that Trace
Labs (www.tracelabs.com), Microtek (www.thetestlab.com), and Pacific Labs
(www.pacifictesting.com)  all can do these tests.  I have worked with both
Trace and Microtek and have reviewed a number of Pacific's test reports.

Doug Pauls

From:   Nagaraj U <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   01/14/2013 11:51 PM
Subject:        [TN] Request for information on Organic Contamination &
Fungus Resistance tests
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

One of our customer is asking for conducting the following tests as per
IPC-TM-650......

a) Organic contamination test as per Method 2.3.38 & 2.3.39  (Reference
clause 3.10.2 of IPC6012C)
b) Fungus Resistance test as per Method 2.6.1 (Reference clause 3.10.3 of
IPC6012C)

Please provide me with contact details of any laboratories that can
conduct the above
tests.

Thanks in advance!!

Best Regards,