TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:46:54 -0600
Thanks for writing back.

the board is 5" x 6" x .062"
ENIG finish
larger head driver M4 screws
7 mounting holes around perimeter with large through-hole mil circular
connector
copper annular ring on all 8 layers
one assembler
vibe and thermal stress for many years
this is a new design
someone was just *WONDERING* out loud if the QFP was too close to the
mounting hole, *no failures*
(Now it is up to me to prove it is ok)

Here is a partial picture:
http://frontdoor.biz/PCBportal/QFP144mtg.gif