TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:55:04 -0600
I understand what you are saying, but in this situation people are
recommending moving the QFP144 farther AWAY from the mounting structure.

I can't find any guidance in my IPC documents that would suggest an
appropriate clearance from QFP leads to mounting hardware

Jack