TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:37:38 -0600
Thank you Sir.  The 5-32c group put a lot into that document, but we have
not yet released that document.  We have one remaining issue, related to
ROSE testing, that we have yet to resolve.  I hope to have that all
cleared away by Apex.  Don't want to bring out the Imperial Light Saber if
I don't have to.

Doug Pauls