TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:57:13 +0100
The day will be even nicer after you read this one:

  <https://www.facebook.com/home.php#>
  A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The
bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

Inge