TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:48:28 +0100
Hi  Dick,

Forget to solder 0402 by wave,

in case you will be so lucky to glue such small chips on PCB, when passing
over the hot wave, they will get "washed" away by the pressure of the hot
solder.

0603 is already a process limit (poor Q yield)

Gabriele