TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:05:39 -0500
RBP Chemical Acquires RD Chemical

Written by Mike Buetow

Wednesday, 30 January 2013 14:43

MILWAUKEE -- RBP Chemical Technology has completed an asset acquisition of RD Chemical for an undisclosed sum.
RBP, which develops and distributes specialty process chemicals, will retain RD Chemical’s office and research space in Mountain View, CA, and manufacturing and warehousing in Oakland. Rudy Sedlak, founder of RD Chemical, will join RBP as director of applied technology.
Formed more than 30 years ago, RD Chemical develops process chemicals for the printed circuit board, chemical milling, medical implant device, and semiconductor packaging and test equipment industries.
“We have been collaborating with RD Chemical over the past year and are really excited to bring their product development expertise into RBP, where we can leverage our global production and distribution capabilities to the benefit of our customers in the printing, electronics, medical, mining and many other sectors,” says Mark Kannenberg, president of RBP.

“RBP participates in many of the business areas that RD Chemical is involved in, and will bring a whole new level of customer service and technical support to RD’s customer base,” Sedlak said.