TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:13:06 -0600
Having a LinkedIn profile is becoming nearer to necessary for anyone looking for career opportunities. More companies are asking for both it and your Facebook profile when you apply. But it does seem like LinkedIn has gotten out of control lately.

Blair