TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:51:17 -0500
Mike,

I have totally ignored LI's request to import my contacts!!  No way!  That
probably explains the lack of unexplained requests, etc.  Would they like my
checking account number too???

Thanks for the clearing tip.

If I get someone that is very oblique as to applicability, I will sometimes
send a short note asking where/how we have met and why I should Link In.
Sometimes one gets a valid response, most of the time nothing...  It then
gets appropriately 'filed'

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883