TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M.
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:18:23 -0600
Don,

This is the long haired hippy freak Russ was referring to.  My email address is in my signature block below.  My email address doesn't have any reference to long hair or being a hippy freak but it does indicate my last name is Wenger not Wegner.

Regards,
George
George M. Wenger
Senior Principal Reliability / FMA Engineer
Andrew Corporation - Wireless Network Solutions
40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059
(908) 546-4531 Office (732) 309-8964 Mobile