TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:57:08 -0500
Steve,

Very interesting.  Haven't had that happen yet .... that I am aware of, but
will continue to keep my eyes open in that regard.

What I have not liked of late is LI's tendency to automatically sign me up
for groups...

Also, many of the groups are becoming so saturated with advertising and
'junk mail' weight loss schemes and work-at-home-make-big-money schemes that
I've shifted to the weekly digests until the group owners are more
aggressive at banning the crap.  Flagging them just doesn't seem to cut it..

So far the IPC groups are just as beneficial, although necessarily much more
limited in scope ....

LI is becoming too 'social', but I still refuse the Facebook and Twitter
crowd.

Shucks Louis, I guess I won't be sending you that invitation!  Sorry!  Just
kidding!

Have a good day,

Steve C