TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
"Scott A. Bowles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:16:36 -0500
Inge,

I try not to post unless I feel it is something worthwhile (regardless
of how old the information may be) because there is already way too much
minutia posted but I want to say "well said".  I work with a lot of
younger (I've been in the industry going on 35 years) engineers that are
very smart but as you say many do not appear interested in digging (like
golden retrievers as Dewey puts it) for a true understanding.  Luckily I
have come across a few that are like sponges and are really interested
so I share as much as possible with them.

Regards.

Scott A. Bowles
Staff Engineer - Printed Circuit Designer IV
Engineering Services
L3 Fuzing & Ordnance Systems
3975 McMann Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Office: 513-943-2483
Mobile: 513-208-9009

Confidentiality Notice
The information transmitted, including any attached data is intended
only for the recipient to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential material. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may constitute a violation of law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by responding
to this e-mail and delete the message from all receiving systems.

Destination Control Statement - (ITAR) Domestic
These articles or technical data are controlled by the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). They are subject to the export
control laws of the U.S. Government. They are not to be placed in the
public domain, exported from the U.S., or given to any foreign person in
the U.S without the prior, specific written authorization.