TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:35:31 +0100
I try not to make DropBox a DroppingBox. If you expect prophetic scriptures
and about future technology I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Instead I
try to present reports from previous decades, because the 80s and 90s were
the years when the industy spent lots of money on understanding what we
were doing. Every one had a lab for testing and doing all kinds of
analysis. Example under the map 'Wire bonding' :" Changes in strength and
resistance of aluminium to gold ultrasonic bonds after
temperature,electrical ad environmental stress". by Honeywell. It's true
that many products have been better today, but there are still some
repetition of failures from those decade(s), and the newbees have no clue
about the many phenomenons that can take place.Unluckily, many young people
are not interested in digging like we did in the pioneer days, and a lot of
knowledge will fade away....as did many labs...

Inge