TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:02:58 +0100
Hi Gonul,

I'm not a test man, but I've always been fascinated by the fast development
on this area. If you have a fat wallet, I would have a look at a new kind
of system, that seems to have what you ask for: realtime setup, 3D,
statistical programs, multitask, rapid, precise, and so on. It's not AOI
but AXI. When I worked at Ericsson MIL Div, we had Teradyne as favorite.
Well, enough bla-bla from me, you are of course familiar with the best in
USA. Have a look at their X-station:

http://www.teradyne.com/atd/resource/docs/general/8021Com.pdf

Would like to know what that fantastic machine costs. Pure curiosity.

Inge