TECHNET Archives

January 2013

Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:51:22 +0100
Hi all...hmmm...
Hi few,
I've added more papers on my Dropbox. Under the map 'Whskers' are now about
20 paper, which can serve well for someone who wants dive deeper into this
topic.

Curiosa under 'Components....environment' : a diagram that show how world's
all big companïes are involved and dependent on a few manufacturers of the
important epoxy mold stuff.. Open 'Nikkei..'

/Inge