TECHNET Archives

January 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:58:29 +0100
Hi all (how many are still using TeechNet?).
Any how, I've added more reports to my DropBox,  soon one hundred papers,
and more will come. Note that it's all about BASICs for , hopefully,
 lifting the insight in designing and production of PWBs and MCMs
(Hybrids).  Why this effort when everyone can google and find on their
own?  You escape from the annoying job to skip everything that you did NOT
ask for.  You need my acceptance before you can download. Will be
interesting to see how many subscribers I get, because it will mirror the
actual TN freshness. No register yet, sorry for that.

The map is named " Reports for Technet "

Inge