TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:00:47 +0100
Kenneth,
why bother about 'home made' labels when you can buy them and just attach
them to the boards? We make both MIL and SPACE products and we have used
cheap aluminum labels for decades. There are numerous manufacturers of
labels:

http://www.thomasnet.com/products/aluminum-labels-42420604-1.html

Inge