TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:04:33 -0500
I will always remember an interview I heard on NPR's All Things
Considered were a reporter asked a woman from North Dakota why she
thought the crime rate was so low in North Dakota.  She responded "50
below zero keeps the riffraff out."

My regards,
Steve Smith
Project Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.
"Your tailored power solutions provider"

DISCLAIMER AND/OR CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, including any attached materials, is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this electronic mail
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please e-mail or call Staco Energy Products Co. at (937) 253-1191. Thank
you for your cooperation.