TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:49:57 -0800
Oh Man, sorry to hear that.
Someone will hire you as we all know you bring value with you.

Chuck

Charles W. Brummer | 3M Manufacturing Engineer
3M Electronic Solutions Division
3M Canoga Park, 8357 Canoga Ave. | Canoga Park, CA 91304
Office: 818 734 4930
[log in to unmask] | www.3M.com

This message (including any attachments) may contain material, non-public
information or proprietary information and is for the intended recipients
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the sender
and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited and may subject you to legal liability.