TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:15:44 +0000
TRB, as promised for 26 Dec, here is the qual plan for 0101. Only real change from earlier rigid plans is requirement that production traveler for the qual lot is sent to DLA. Due to uncertainty about which production lot to use, I've left the places for its identification as XXXXX.

We will need a proposed technology listing, which may serve to replace the one that is likely to result from the melding of 7800 and GDT53030 qualifications.

We will be checking with DLA regarding transferability of final finish, e. g., HASL, to board that is more than 25% thicker. So we may wind up with two listings in the end - one for 'thick' boards with ENIG, one for thin with ENIG or HASL.

Louis Hart
Compunetics
Monroeville, PA
USA