TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
"Furrow, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Furrow, Robert
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:36:51 +0000
Hi All,

I am looking for an inspection fixture/table whereby I can change the angle of the Circuit Card Assembly when looking at solder joints under a microscope. It would of course have to be ESD safe. The ones I used at a previous company had locking knobs on either side such that you could adjust to any angle desired. The maximum size of the CCAs would be ~ 8" by 11" so the table surface could be even smaller than that. I am hoping to find an off the shelf unit and avoid the need for customer tooling and the added cost involved. I would appreciate any suggestions and of course if you are a supplier of this type product please contact me directly rather than using this very much appreciated forum.

Thanks,
Bob Furrow
Quality Assurance Engineer
Honeywell Aerospace - Sarasota