TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:48:40 -0500
Hi Inge, I've been using dropbox for a little while.You will need to "invite" or give permission for others to see these documents. Although you should read for yourself, I have seen folks who create a "special" directory in their dropbox account.They enable outside access to only this directory.When they place something there, they send links to this specific directory to others.This link brings outsiders to this directory which, if set up correctly will work. Good luck and Best regards, Gerry Gagnon