TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:17:27 -0500
Louis,

For microelectronics, the plasma cleaners can be in-line, or batch.

Some are not much more than a glorified microwave oven -
http://www.plasmapreen.com/

The type of equipment I am used to -
http://www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/march/pages/default.aspx
March Plasma systems has been around for many years.  If you click on the
semiconductor link you will see various white papers that may be of some
assistance.  I would definitely dig around on their site a bit and see if
that helped with any of your questions.

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick