TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:18:27 +0000
Technetters, like other participants, I have long observed the vast array of knowledge and experience available on this forum. My guess is that there are some people who can advise me about books, papers, reports, etc, to consult on plasma cleaning and etching. I want to get a good understanding of the chemistry of physics of how plasmas are used in electronics manufacturing. Thanks for any guidance.

Louis Hart
Compunetics
Monroeville, PA
USA