TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
"Watson, Howard A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Watson, Howard A
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:28:39 +0000
Joyce, you are absolutely correct. Detailed requirements should have been created at the beginning, but I inherited the problem and need to find a resolution. Yes, our quantity is very low, <70 per year, and that makes it challenging too. Thank you for your reply!

Howard Watson