TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:48:16 +0100
When will the ultimate connection/connector come, and what will it look
like?
My dream: a handheld laser, that can join everything combined with a
insulator polymer that hardens with UV in seconds.

Inge