TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:59:14 +0100
I don't see why mirroring should cause any thermomechanical issues. Most of
the board's properties use to be determined by the copper profile and the
number of layers. I can't think that the copper network is an exact mirror,
but I may be wrong.

Inge