TECHNET Archives

December 2012

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:07:22 -0500
Hi Phil,

I'm no component expert, I just have some time on my hands at the moment. Check this link out, pretty nice one that explains the EIA codes:

http://my.execpc.com/~endlr/ceramic.html

Steve