TECHNET Archives

November 2012

From:
Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:10:43 -0500
Based on in house demos, I have narrowed my AOI selection to two
manufacturers. In no particular order, they are Mirtec and Yestech. Both
performed well and each has their plusses and minuses. As expected, the
references provided by the reps/companies both speak highly of each
respective machine.

I am interested in speaking, off line of course, to users of these machines.
I am interested in hearing about items such as operator learning curve,
programming/tuning times, false call/production tuning,
maintenance/breakdown, and service response.

Even if you have the floor models in lieu of the bench top, your experiences
should apply.

Again, please contact me off line if you are willing to discuss your
machines.

Craig Sullivan

Manufacturing Engineer

MPL Incorporated