TECHNET Archives

November 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2012 07:25:09 -0600
Eric,
Most of your standard waxes are insulators, so putting it over your floor
will eliminate the floors grounding path.  There are waxes meant for ESD
floors, but they require a LOT of maintenance and the grounding is
variable with time.  Most ESD tiles that I know of need to be kept free of
coverings and periodically cleaned with the vendors recommended cleaner.

Doug Pauls