TECHNET Archives

November 2012

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:30:37 -0500
Hi Joyce - Kevin has flat circuit boards and it was recommended that he
must use calibrated standards. On what point is there a disagreement?

Dave

From:   Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   11/01/2012 09:58 AM
Subject:        Re: [TN] ImAg thickness measurement / verification methods
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry to disagree. It only works with proper calibration std and your
specimen plating is relatively flat.  If your surface is very rough, you
got error in reading (unless you use another method to validate)
Sent using BlackBerry