TECHNET Archives

November 2012

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:00:04 +0100
Hi  Jack,

the final document IPC-1601 "Printed Board Handling and Storage Guidelines"
Issued August 2010

For sure you can ask your PCB Supplier to refer to such Guidelines, it is a
Document (Standard) issued by IPC a deeply recognized organization in the
Electronic Industrial. By the way it is always a matter of agreement between
the two parts - Supplier and Buyer. (who pays is always on the right)

Best regards

Gabriele