TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:52:49 -0500
Now that explains a lot of the TechNet crew insanity. And I thought
inhaling flux fumes was a form of altered state! Explains why Doug goes
bouncing down the halls at times.

Dave

Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
10/10/2012 01:39 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
"Stadem, Richard D."    <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Conformal coating removal

I also enjoyed working with both toluene and THF to strip coating. Looking
down and watching myself work from the ceiling was a cool experience.