TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:29:09 +0000
Jack, there are standard flats sizes ranging all the way up to 22" by 20". I know there are even larger sizes, but they are not "industry standard" sizes, so to speak.
A good PWB fab house is very willing to help you with proper layout to optimize the number of blanks that can be taken from a flat, as well as depanelization schemes. Keep in mind you don't need to be tied into any one depanelization method, but a combination can also work well. For example, routings with a score line passing perpendicular through the end of the routings.