TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:33:16 +0000
I figured I would shoot at a bird or two in the try anyhow.
My choke's a little loose these days for anything with range on it.

Time to break out the goose gun, slow on the reload but great on the long rangers, but then one needs only one good shot.