TECHNET Archives

October 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:28:18 -0500
Won't do you any good Pat.  The Arbitration Board would never, in the
wildest stretch of the imagination, be considered "fair".

Oddly enough, you won't get a quick answer from Dave as he is presently
communing with water fowl.  Part of his shoot and release program.

Doug Pauls

Re: NTC Friday Element Quiz - The Answer

Patrick Goodyear <[log in to unmask]>
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Patrick Goodyear <[log in to
unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2012 23:32:57 -0500

I protest, I beat Leland by 3 minutes according to the archives.   I
posted at 14 after he posted at 17 after.  Fowl, Foul, water fowl, now
isn't that just ducky.

pat